Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I HATE ANIMALS

There’s one thing I really hate about China and that is the animals. Everyone stares at me here including the dogs! How do they know I look different? Today we went up to the little market above the Canteen (our cafeteria) and there was a little while fuzzy puppy in there. At first it was just walking around minding its own business until it discovered me! The little runt kept trying to lick my legs and I didn’t like that so I’d back away. Next thing I know it’s growling and snapping at my ankles! I did not enjoy that! When we were leaving the store it even followed me out and continued to grunt. I hated every second.


We went into a small city just 5 minutes away from our school and boy were there dogs! Gross disgusting street dogs everywhere. There were all different sizes from big wolf ones to small little Chihuahuas. I really don’t mind dogs but I don’t like dirty gross ones in China that snap at my ankles.

If you go outside after dark you really need to watch out and dodge the bugs! There are so many bugs on the ground you can’t even count them. The school we’re at is famous for its crickets, I’d say. These jumping, flying, disgusting creatures are all over. You never know which way they’re going to go and they’ll cling to anything that walks in their path. The little Chinese children think it’s hilarious to watch us walk through the school grounds at night. Let’s just say there’s lots of screaming and jumping going on, mostly done by me. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment