Wednesday, December 22, 2010

KFC in China

We went into the market again! We were running out of food back at our apartment since we’ve been unable to tolerate what has been served to us at the canteen. We rode in taxis to the market this time. It’s always a bit chaotic figuring out who is going to ride where but finally we crammed 4 of us in the backseat of a taxi. We’d been driving for like 5 seconds when Cami says “Michelle don’t look up.” Of course naturally I look up right when she says that. Cami knows how much I dislike bugs and there was a HUGE bug right on the ceiling above me. I was terrified. We had a 20 minute ride before we were to Bengbu. Luckily just a few minutes after that the taxi pulled over and there was another taxi that drove us the rest of the way. Someone was watching out for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment