Wednesday, December 22, 2010

little becky





I taught pre language for the first month of teaching here in China. I had eight little three year olds in my class. Each one of them are darling. I grew to love each of them. Because the children were so young I played with them during class time. Each day we read as story, played with some toys, and did an arts and craft. At one point I was only teaching two of the children. Pink eye had broke out at the school and almost every child had it. Gabe and Becky were the only two that didn’t get it. They were so cute. I became really close with them at this time. Cute little Becky had a hard time saying Teacher Michelle so she would call me Teacher Mimi. It was so cute! I love them so much. I miss teaching my pre language students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment